Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Added the "Anchor hack" to at least bring you to your post...

Well, I've added the a hack called the "Anchor" hack. Returns you to YOUR post, after posting a reply. This is especially useful on a multi-page thread so you can review what you've posted... I'll keep looking for a hack that allows you to return to the list of topics...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any possibility that links could be underlined? It makes it easier to discern what's a link and what's simply a font in another color (the dark blue "link already visited" color is sometimes tough to discern from the black text)...

that sucks even worse, at least before i could hit the forum topic link at the top of the page before the page loaded... now i gotta WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!!!! ugh! this is SO annoying.

alphajerk

FATcompilation

"if god is truly just, i tremble for the fate of my country" -thomas jefferson

[quote]Originally posted by alphajerk: [b]that sucks even worse, at least before i could hit the forum topic link at the top of the page before the page loaded... now i gotta WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!!!! ugh! this is SO annoying.[/b][/quote] OK 'Jerk. Check back on Monday. I believe I found this piece of code that I need to change so both posting a new topic and a reply take you back to the list of topics...impatient PITA... :p

Archived