Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Little Wing

Darklava

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is a fantastic version. The only time I've seen the Corrs before was on a video that was part of a compilation, one of the "Muzak" videotapes we played on the screens at MARS Music daily. I'll have to look for more of their music now. I love Irish music and Irish stylized versions of pop music like this version of Little Wing.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

great vid and a great job.

did you ever notice the peckerheads who make dumb ass coments on youtube in regards to vids like this?

everytime i see a vid there i read the comments and i am always suprised that people who don't like anything take the time to post stupid comments.

this was a beautiful performance of a beautiful song.

Yeah, those Corrs girls can sell a song. The whole group are very talented musicians in that "Celtic pop" genre. They opened for the Stones a few years ago, not just because the girls are babes, I think. They're very popular in the UK and Europe.

I really like the Corrs. I have always liked Celtic influenced music and this is a great version of this wonderful song. It doesn't hurt that Andrea Corr is one of the moat beautiful and sexiest singers around!

Archived