Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Worst Guitar Solo

A String

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure what you dudes are (or aren't) hearing, but man..............rugged. Have you guys heard the first three or four T-Bird albums? Or BB King in the 50s? Or Guitar Slim?

Wrong! I have! and he couldn't! believe me he couldn't. He might eat you alive, but he sure as hell wouldn't eat allot of players here alive, believe it! I'll tell ya what, that sure does NOT say much for a guys playing that could be eaten alive by that.

this is terrible on so many levels.

That is ellwood's favorite video of all time! I have to admit, if my kids ever acted or dressed like that I would be severely disappointed. Misguided , stupid kids...

pretty damn bad huh?

i am suprised you were the only one to click that.

did you read the comments on that vid?

I would love to see any of you JV haters step onstage with him. He'd eat you alive. Instantly.

I would never call myself a great guitar player, but I'd put my playing up against JV's anytime. The video that Hardtail posted, was terrible.

OMG...I thought I was the only one that thought he's riding the coat tails of his brother. And he has a signature model guitar? :rolleyes:

He's the Anna Nicole Smith of the guitar world.

A Jazz/Chord Melody Master-my former instructor www.robertconti.com

(FKA GuitarPlayerSoCal)

I would love to see any of you JV haters step onstage with him. He'd eat you alive. Instantly.

I would never call myself a great guitar player, but I'd put my playing up against JV's anytime. The video that Hardtail posted, was terrible.

OMG...I thought I was the only one that thought he's riding the coat tails of his brother. And he has a signature model guitar? :rolleyes:

He's the Anna Nicole Smith of the guitar world.

Oh no your sure NOT alone in that opinion SoCal!!! It's a real shame he gets any press at all! go figure I guess!

LOL!! check out these comments under the video!!

With regards to his playing, Jimmie's face displays an emotion that his hands can't describe!

(Reply)

jimkelly812 (1 month ago)

I love Jimmie, and SRV. Jimmie's a minamalist player, but man he's got the same fire and soul, and the best pompador since early elvis. COOL!

(Reply)

eeb4u (1 month ago)

I'm sorry jimmy plays like the mannequin on chitty chitty bang bang. I think he was the adopted vaughan.

(Reply)

DanC9189 (1 month ago)

The only thing that makes stevie better is the hair and his hats, musically jimmy is just as good.

(Reply)

starofLee (1 month ago)

I think he is just as good as SRV and he is soooo underated. PEACE.

(Reply)

BluesMan88 (2 months ago)

He is the Epitome of Cool. i swear. he is one of the best musicians out there.

Here's a test.

If some kid in Guitar Center was playing this way, would GP run up and offer him a cover story due to his brilliant Blues playing?

I remember the OUTRAGE :grin: at Ace Frehley being on the cover in the late 70s. Though Ace is no Jeff Beck, he's better than this.

(FKA GuitarPlayerSoCal)

DanC9189 (1 month ago)

The only thing that makes stevie better is the hair and his hats, musically jimmy is just as good.

I hope this is a joke comment. :sick:

(FKA GuitarPlayerSoCal)

starofLee (1 month ago)

I think he is just as good as SRV and he is soooo underated. PEACE.

BluesMan88 (2 months ago)

He is the Epitome of Cool. i swear. he is one of the best musicians out there.

Just as good as SRV?! One of the best musicians out there?!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry that there's this kind of stupidity in the world. :freak:

I'm not sure what was the worst guitar solo ever, but I'm pretty sure I'm the one who recorded it, sometime in my checkered career...

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

I'm not sure what was the worst guitar solo ever, but I'm pretty sure I'm the one who recorded it, sometime in my checkered career...

Oh no, I bet I've got a recording of myself, playing the world's worst solo. Difference is, they never put me on the cover of a magazine, after I recorded it.

I think the worst guitar solo may be in that "wtf" video with all the metal kids. That's pretty bad.

I hope one of them becomes a rock star though, because it would definitely be hilarious if we dug something up like this, and one of the kids just happened to be Joe Perry or something.

Archived