Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Question for Soundclick

Rampdog

I started my Soundclick account and profiled as a band so that I can post music clips in here or where ever... I can't for the life of me figure out how to load my MP3 files into it... Somebody want to teach this old dog a new trick?

Woof

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Log in, go to your band page, go to Band Administration in the top right hand corner and click on Add New Songs. You can't upload on the member page which is probably where you are, click your band page - probably there's a link under your photo halfway down the left-hand side of the page.

I had to check all this as all the member pages and networking stuff are fairly new for Soundclick.

Ok Craig... I think I got this figured out... First it took me forever to work out Sonar HS-4... This isn't a final mix it's just 4 tracks I laid down with my Strat... Soundclick baffeled me for awhile too... I know the song is a sleeper but DAMN!!! I figured out how to work some of the stuff... You guys have all been there so I don't feel that bad... I'm kinda happy that I cleared a couple more hurdles... Anyway, give it a listen and then dump on me causin' I can take it...

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=5136182&q=hi

Thanks Craig... I know it's kinda cheesy but if I'm putting up the wrong link can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? This piece also needs some drums and bass but I haven't figured out how to do that yet... But I will.

Woof

Easiest way to get the link is:

-Select the song from the list of songs (so that only the one song is showing and not all of them).

-right click in the address bar of your browser (where you type website names) so that the address is highlighted.

-press ctrl/c

-on the forum, click in the message box and push ctrl/v

If you need help figuring out the how to add drums or bass, feel free to ask.

Thanks all... Like I said I'm just learnin' how to use this Digital recording stuff... Craig , I will try to put up another piece using your method... Hell guys, at least I'm crawlin' now and not just hangin' on mamas tit... I need to record using my Peavey Classic 30 instead of modeling through the software... I get alot better tones pushin' air.

Thanks again for the kind words,

Woof

I do apologize for putting a clip in this thread. I know they are supposed to go in the 'Post Your Music Thread' up top... I'll put anything else I do up there...

I do apologize for putting a clip in this thread. I know they are supposed to go in the 'Post Your Music Thread' up top... I'll put anything else I do up there...

I've never posted to that thread.

Speaking for myself, it feels too much like a military inspection :) , and I don't have anything that I think is perfect enough for that thread. Some other time, perhaps. But not now.

Archived