Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What I Don't Want

I'll tell you what I don't want. I don't want this dragged out into the next election. I don't want to hear it used as a bouncing ball as an election issue. I don't want an indecisive end. Like Iraq, who we still randomly bomb and whose people are living in really harsh conditions, who are in no position to overthrow Hussein because of that. Not that they seem interested in doing so, even with conditions being what they are. The problem is that we're behaving imperialistic without actually being imperialistic. I said it before: drop televisions, PS/2's, Michelina's frozen food, Uncle Ben rice bowls with microwaves and portable generators, Playboys and battery powered boomboxes with Beatles cds. That would accomplish more for U.S. aims than anything else. Heck, how much would Affordable Mobile Housing cost for a million people versus what it's going to cost in the end? Ironically, that's exactly why they're our enemy. Funny how that works: by being the Great Satan we would make this easier for all of us. Destroy their culture, like we have everywhere else. Turn them into mindless consumers. A better alternative to destroying people. Western culture as global savior. No? ?

Guitar Lessons in Augusta Georgia: www.chipmcdonald.com

Eccentric blog: https://chipmcdonaldblog.blogspot.com/

/ "big ass windbag" - Bruce Swedien

• 2 years later...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's exactly why al Qaeda is our enemy, because they think we're trying to destroy their culture. So..., not a great stategy. BTW, you're a real nutcase Chip, and I think you know this kind of crap belongs in The Political Forum. :D [Edited to trick Chip into posting]

[quote]Originally posted by Chip McDonald: [b]I'll tell you what I don't want. Drop televisions, PS/2's, Michelina's frozen food, Uncle Ben rice bowls with microwaves and portable generators, Playboys and battery powered boomboxes with Beatles cds. ?[/b][/quote]Cool,so you want the U.S. to change into Mars?

Fan, nu pissar jag taggtråd igen. Jag skulle inte satt på räpan.

http://www.bushcollectors.com

Archived