Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Musicovery

A String

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks cool, Craig. I can't listen to this stuff at work (computers not programmed for it) but maybe at the local Internet cafe this weekend.

It IS nice once in a while to just drink in a variety of stuff and see what gems you can discover, like a '49er panning for gold.

And while I'm not passionate about checking out the latest teen idols, I don't want to get TOTALLY out of touch with new music coming out!

Looks cool, Craig. I can't listen to this stuff at work (computers not programmed for it) but maybe at the local Internet cafe this weekend.

It IS nice once in a while to just drink in a variety of stuff and see what gems you can discover, like a '49er panning for gold.

And while I'm not passionate about checking out the latest teen idols, I don't want to get TOTALLY out of touch with new music coming out!

That's why this is so cool. You pick a decade (or all of them if you want) select a style of music and a mood and it brings up and plays a whole bunch of tunes. If you only want to hear happy, 70's tunes, you can set it that way.

I'm finding tons of songs that I haven't heard since I was a kid. A walk down memory lane.

Archived