Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Happy New Year & Best Wishes from Africa!

TShakazBlackRoots

Blessings my good brethren.

It's been so long since I said hello or posted over here. You cannot believe the shock I got to learn that Dave Brown had passed away :(

Only yesterday, we were having a memorial for my late brother who passed on 29th Jan 2006.

My prayers and sympathy to Dave's family.

I have been so busy, not with my music unfortunately :rolleyes:, but helping out run the biggest Discotheque over here.

I did get my TRB1005 and I have been enjoying it on a few gigs. :thu:

I have a major gig on Sat 10th Feb 2007 - Tribute to Bob Marley & The Wailers. The band will be led by Aswad lead singer Brinsley Forde, super guitarist John Kpiaye, the Tenyue brothers on horns (ex UB40, Aswad etc..), Reggae bass legend and producer/Dub Master Dennis Bovell will be the music director, Paul Blake on drums and I TSBR on bass. :wave:

I'll post some pics plus mail the DVD to you guys after the concert. Pray it all goes well.

Again, I miss you all very much.

Jah Guidance and blessings

TSBR :cool:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome! Welcome back (at least for a few minutes)!

Sounds like you have your hands full down there! Is it everything you hoped it'd be?

Sounds like a killer gig coming up. Definitely shoot the pix over to this side, so we can all ogle you with The Legendary TRB and gnash our teeth with envy... :eek:

Go in peace, brother.

-Tim from Jersey

Play. Just play.

Flemtone; Yes man, tings have been quite awesome, more than I even dreamt, so all praises to The Almighty. :thu:

Lots of challenges here, but we push on.

You do get to appreciate life when you live in this part of the globe coz trust me, it could be worse.

Can't wait for the gig....I'll definately post the pics plus send a DVD of the event.

:)

Blessings to you as well, TShaka.

It sounds like you have a great gig coming up. Good luck and keep us posted!

My whole trick is to keep the tune well out in front. If I play Tchaikovsky, I play his melodies and skip his spiritual struggle. ~Liberace

Greetings Phill W and Bottomgottem :)

Thanx fi di support. Yes man, Dennis Bovell and his original Dub band will be here for the gig :thu: I really look forward to it. Just finished the production meeting earlier today, for the sound, stage, Lights and film crew. There's a buzz in the city about the gig. We believe it will be massive.

One Love

:cool:

• 11 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived