Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT Michael Jackson's face in time lapse

duff beer

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure he does have myriad psychological issues. So he should get help! Excusing him does no good.

I'm sure that his handlers/staff/etc. don't want to say anything to him, because they are afraid of cutting off the gravy train, but SOMEBODY needs to tell this guy to get into some serious therapy.

Oh, and yeah, that face thing is really creepy! :eek:

May all your thoughts be random!

- Neil

www.McFaddenArts.com

www.MikesGarageRocks.com

this isn't the first time someone's done this with Michael Jackson - In Living Colour did a musical parody of the Black Or White video. Remember in the original video when Michael morphed the pictures of all those people? They replaced it with a morphing montage of Michael at different ages (the rest of the video did some funny bits with the controversial performance piece - Michael screaming and going into a coughing fit, going to grab his crotch and misses, hurting himself with a crowbar he was using to smash up a car, and then getting arrested by a cop played by Jim Carrey....)
"I used to be "with it", but then they changed what "it" was! Now what I'm with isn't "it", and what is "it" is weird and scary to me. IT'LL HAPPEN TO YOU!" - Grampa Simpson

Archived