Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The official procrastination thread.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good point. I AM the expert procrastinator! Anybody else? Oh, and it doesn't count as procrastination if you are one of these 'do a million things a day' people who whines cause they didn't get up to a million and one... That's the same thing as a girl with 6 or 7 extra pounds complaining that she's fat -gimme a break...

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

[quote]Originally posted by Super 8: [b]That's the same thing as a girl with 6 or 7 extra pounds complaining that she's fat -gimme a break...[/b][/quote]?? Are you calling me fat? :mad: :p
I have no homepage.

[quote]Originally posted by JDL: [b] [quote]Originally posted by thisDude: [b]I'll reply tomorrow...[/b][/quote]I'll reply in a week, I'm "busy"...[/b][/quote]I'll ... nah, fuck it
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

[quote]Originally posted by Rog: [b] [quote]Originally posted by JDL: [b] [quote]Originally posted by thisDude: [b]I'll reply tomorrow...[/b][/quote]I'll reply in a week, I'm "busy"...[/b][/quote]I'll ... nah, fuck it[/b][/quote]HEY! The APATHY club is down the hall...

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

[quote]Originally posted by surfmonkey: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Super 8: [b]That's the same thing as a girl with 6 or 7 extra pounds complaining that she's fat -gimme a break...[/b][/quote]?? Are you calling me fat? :mad: :p [/b][/quote]Are you a female? Will you date me if I say "No, you look great!"???

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

[quote]Originally posted by Super 8: [b][QUOTE]Are you a female? Will you date me if I say "No, you look great!"???[/b][/quote]Uh, no and no. I don't know where I was going with that post, but I'm not female. And, now this thread has taken on a weird dynamic... :freak: Success!! :p
I have no homepage.

[quote]Originally posted by Super 8: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Rog: [b] [quote]Originally posted by JDL: [b]
quote:
Originally posted by thisDude: I'll reply tomorrow...[/b][/quote]I'll reply in a week, I'm "busy"...[/b][/quote]I'll ... nah, fuck it[/b][/quote]HEY! The APATHY club is down the hall...
and can I be bothered to get up and walk down the hall? I'll tell you later.
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

Good timing for this thread. I did absolutely nothing today - I mean absolutely nothing. Played a mix-in-progress about ten times - but didnt change anything. I was a total slug. Sometimes it feels so good. I'm not feeling re-charged yet. Fine with me. Getting stuff done is overrated. I have a cousin who is always a total slug. He's been that way for forty years. I think he has a beter time than I do most days. This requires some thought. Whatever.

Check out some tunes here:

http://www.garageband.com/artist/KenFava

A friend recently e-mailed me a great document about procrastination. I put it up [url=http://www.thetroublewithgirls.com/files/PROCRASTINATION.zip]here[/url] in case any of you are interested. The file is a zipped word document.

[quote]Originally posted by JDL: [b]Hey surfmonkey, if you were a real procrastinator, you wouldn't have made this topic, because you'd keep on putting it off.[/b][/quote]No, no, the point of the thread is to post here, [b]instead[/b] of doing your work. :thu:
I have no homepage.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey... Is this the sarcasm thread? Yeah... THAT'S gonna be useful. Oh... it's the procrastination thread... eh... oh... hmm... looks like all the good and bad procrastination jokes have been used already. I guess I'll have to think up a new one of my own... eh... Ah, shit. Sarcasm is easier. You have to be REALLY smart to come up with a good sarcastic comment.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

[quote]Originally posted by CMDN: [b]Hey... Is this the sarcasm thread? Yeah... THAT'S gonna be useful. Oh... it's the procrastination thread... eh... oh... hmm... looks like all the good and bad procrastination jokes have been used already. I guess I'll have to think up a new one of my own... eh... Ah, shit. Sarcasm is easier. You have to be REALLY smart to come up with a good sarcastic comment.[/b][/quote]I thought all the other threads WERE sarcasm threads. This one is different.

Oh, I know... it's the cleverest thread I've ever seen. It's brilliant.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

Archived