Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: The Person Below Me

Warthog

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And it only took 3 hours, 12 officers, and one well trained guard dog to sub-due me and tell me that it was erics clapin, the cover artist for for EC him self and not EC... should have seen the look on my face after that, acutally the person below me looks like that all the time...

:freak:

Heeeey heyyyyy Patty Sue want to go to the Mayflower Dance with meeee?

Oh...you've got a date? It's the guy below me?

"My two Fender Basses, I just call them "Lesbos" because of the time they spend together in the closet."-Durockrolly

This has been a Maisie production. (Directed in part by Spiderman)

Hey, that's what I ordered for lunch at that French resturant, right? I wouldn't know, but the person below me would. They speak French.

"My two Fender Basses, I just call them "Lesbos" because of the time they spend together in the closet."-Durockrolly

You are bringing back some memories now.....listening to "Dancing Queen" 9 years ago while reading a little book about volcanoes.

Hey, I was 3! I didn't know....

The person below me thinks I should actually go to the next archery tournament.

Originally posted by bass247:

Ummmm...on my bass! :D

But at least I have tuned them since I got the guitar, unlike the person below me.

Haven't tuned my bass in years. But at least I don't own a decidedly feminine VW Cabriolet like the person below me...

Me, I come alive about midnight or so..

Just don't tell my 9-5 boss!

The person below me sleeps all day, sleeps most of the night, goes out to get a McDonald's cheeseburger and practice guitar for 10 minutes or so... and wonders why the world doesn't realize what a great artist he is!

After all, his 10 minute a night GIRLFRIEND realizes it, and maybe his mom...

Archived