Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Way off topic?

Big Red 67

Thank goodness Intel or IBM didn't have their grubby mitts in the guitar business years ago! Can you imagine your '56 Strat becoming firewood because of obsolesence? Speaking of bottle openers, Mrs. LB picked up one of those tools you use to cean the grate on the grill and the handle-end has a bottle opener built in. That's what I call a useful tool!
I was born at night but I wasn't born last night...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by LeftyBlues:

Speaking of bottle openers, Mrs. LB picked up one of those tools you use to cean the grate on the grill and the handle-end has a bottle opener built in. That's what I call a useful tool!

LOL sounds great! Seeing that my fiance is half danish one of the first things her father 'HAD' to teach me was how to open a beer bottle with just about anything (a Danish tradition apparently), so now im sorted :) As normal at parties and such there is always one bottle opener hidden in the kitchen behind 40 people... So I use whatever.. The downside of it is everybody gives me the whole "wooo very manly" sarcastic comments.... When really its not that difficult at all.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by scatterbrain:

i showed a friend how to open a beer with a regular old bic lighter and he opened one with his (get this) "TEETH"

I used to open beer bottles with my teeth as well.

Not a very smart thing, I know.

Originally posted by scatterbrain:

Originally posted by Big Red 67:

I can do the twist offs with my belly button.

thats a cool name for a country song :idea:
You ought to write it up like "If you can twist the cap off a bottle of beer with your belly button, you might be a redneck" and sell it to Jeff Foxworthy.

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Archived