Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Why Lance and Sheryl Split

Pappy P

Originally posted by Geoff B.:

Who are all these people you're talking about anyway?

????????????????????????????????????

Geoff.

Geoff,

http://www.allfansites.com/actresses/Sheryl%20Crow/Sheryl%20Crow.jpg

Sheryl Crow, a wonderful female rocker who just broke an engagement with Tour de France ace Lance Armstrong.

http://clbsnude.com/images/heather-locklear.jpg

Heather Locklear, TV actress and perennial babe of rock stars, recently separated from hubby Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi. I read it was because she found filthy cybersex emails he got from a female fan - we should presume from circumstances that she didn't believe them to be unsolicited...

- The Artist Formerly Known As Chad

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heather Locklear, TV actress and perennial babe of rock stars, recently separated from hubby Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi. I read it was because she found filthy cybersex emails he got from a female fan - we should presume from circumstances that she didn't believe them to be unsolicited...

I mean, dude - what do you suppose would make a man get online and have cybersex with some loser bimbo, cheating on his wife HEATHER LOCKLEAR!!??

Originally posted by Paddy O'Furniture:

I mean, dude - what do you suppose would make a man get online and have cybersex with some loser bimbo, cheating on his wife HEATHER LOCKLEAR!!??

**shrug** a) nothing's as powerful as the imagination and b) maybe ole Heather's a dipstick once you get to know her. Oh... and there's c), of course. Perhaps Sambora's an idiot.

Originally posted by YzeCounsel:

[qb] Hey if you're gonna play like that, ya gotsta pay like that.

People think that they can have it both ways like they can have some crazy extramarital sexual interlude, but not have to suffer any repercussions.

Originally posted by Kramer Ferrington III.[qb]Which means what, precisely?
Stapp & KR were married, don't know about the chick; but even if she wasn't; she knowingly entered into a gang bang evidently w/knowledge of it being taped. Since there was no written non-disclosure agreement between parties; all must pay the price of public scrutiny because they chose to tape a private matter and were not responsible enough to keep it on lock down --- too bad, so sad.

Originally posted by Kramer Ferrington[qb] Play like what, precisely? For example, I have photos of an ex girlfriend and I having sex twenty years ago. Somewhere. :rolleyes: I haven't dragged them out in all these years. And anyway, I'm not that sort of guy (ie a blackmailer)
If you want to record a sexual encounter in any medium be it electronic or otherwise, and no non-disclosure agreements are signed; then you have no rights. That's how American Law works. Your rights are guaranteed by the evidence of a contract. If you choose not to have a non-discl agreement, you run the risk of your recorded sexual encounter being leaked due to irresponsibility of keeping it secured or otherwise. The law is against you when there is no contract in America.

Originally posted by Kramer Ferrington[qb] So what is she "paying", exactly? What am I paying, for that matter? And I doubt very much that we're the only ones. Can you please explain your "cause and effect" trip a little more, please? I'm curious about how it would stack up, statistically.
One will ultimately pay the price of having their private life exposed against their wishes and NOT be able to be compensated for their alleged damages of their private life being exposed because they failed to have a non-discl agreement perfected which would secure their rights in the event of a breach of security of the pre-recorded gang bang .

See, in a civil case; in order to be compensated, one has to show the existence of a duty (hard copy contract/agreement) and a breach of duty which resulted in a distinct and palpable injury. The chickadee's attorneys are gonna wear her out financially more than Stapp and KR did physically, for sure. She has the burden of proof to show that a duty exised regarding non-discl and she has to show how she was damaged.

Both Sheryl Crowe and Lance Armstrong are admirable human beings and an inspiration to others - this debate is a little strange. But each to his own.

Re: negative remarks about Lance Armstrong - personally, watching the guy win the Tour de France gave me a lot of hope when I was recovering from injuries a year ago.

Some of you may have seen Sheryl on the cover of a rival Acoustic magazine Oct/Nov last year. I'm looking at it right now.....Ooh la la!( GP editors must be crying in their beers that this picture got away from them!) Inside she says "People need to stop and smell the roses....we need to just enjoy and love what we have." Amen to that...speedy recovery Sheryl.

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by Gruupi:

It would be horrible if Lance left her because of the cancer, I guess we will never know. Thats why I don't follow the tabloid press. But since I am a fan of both parties I have at least read the major news stories on this relationship.

And the Tabloid press comes through, four months later!

9th item:

Crow Told Armstrong To Stay Away

Sheryl Crow told her ex-fiance Lance Armstrong to support her from a distance when she was diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this year. The singer, 44, learned she had the illness just two weeks after the couple ended their engagement. Crow tells Vanity Fair magazine, "It was difficult, you know. I know he wanted to be there. I do think about Lance every day. And I think about his kids every day." Cycling champion and cancer survivor Armstrong was driving from California to Oregon when his ex phoned to break the bad news. He says, "When I got that news, I can't even describe it. It was the cruellest twist. I actually turned around to make the drive to LA. We talked along the way and she said, 'You know, I just don't think that's a great idea.' (Sheryl told me) it would be hard on her in trying to manage the break up and the diagnosis. And I totally understood."

Archived