Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: My day at La Casa.

Oh what a fun day. Had new kitchen, TV table, and bathroom granite countertops installed, and new plumbing for bathroom and kitchen sink, & in the mean time my air conditioner broke down, and had to have a new blower motor (thankfully still guaranteed for parts for 2 more years) So from 7:00 Am till 3:30 PM I had a house full of craftsmen. $5,700+ out the door today. I also had the plumbers install a new reverse osmosis drinking water system (Which I already paid a few months back in order to have it when the countertops were installed).

On the positive side I sold one of my old EVM 12L's for a hundred bucks, now to order my new Cannabis Rex 12" 8 ohm speaker for the cabinet the 12L came out of. I got a hundred bucks for it and I have been using it off and on for well over 20 years. I sold it to a guy who came over a few years back and bought my 1-12 amp road case. I did keep another EVM 12 L that came with my first Mesa Boogie Mark II C+ in the early 80's. The one I kept sounded a bunch sweeter than the one I sold.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DBM, I don't have to tell you that this is not the right time of year to have the AC not working LoL! Glad you got her back up and running. The reverse osmosis drinking water system would also be a God send from what I remember of Arizona drinking water! Glad you got the kitchen remodeled and $5,700 sounds like a good price. Now that you sold that speaker for a hundred bucks after all these years, you can get that Cannabis Rex! Good Karma must be in the air! :thu:
Take care, Larryz

DBM, I don't have to tell you that this is not the right time of year to have the AC not working LoL!

$229 later AC is purring away nicely. Still under parts warantee till mid 2023 (I think) Went and paid off the balance on the kitchen remodel this morning $3237.12 That hurt my bank accounts feelings big time