Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Thanks for the Comments - Here's the Album

Hey Sound Studio and Stage people - several of you commented on the draft of my next album, "The Singles." The comments were extremely helpful, and pretty much all the recommendations have been incorporated in the final version. Four of the songs are new, three are remixes of material posted previously in 2019. Thanks again for your help! I hope you enjoy the music.

[video:youtube]

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The overall sound is more defined and open.

The lead vocal came out much better in the mix in my opinion.

You were correct in your Producer thread, this is an excellent resource for advice and opinions. When I have results near completion I'll be interested in what MPN members think. Cheers, Kuru

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

The overall sound is more defined and open.

The lead vocal came out much better in the mix in my opinion.

Both were a direct result of the comments in the "SSS Production Squad" thread :)

You were correct in your Producer thread, this is an excellent resource for advice and opinions. When I have results near completion I'll be interested in what MPN members think. Cheers, Kuru
I recommend posting on YouTube and making the video unlisted, so that we can comment but it's not exposed to the public. You can also make the link private, so that only people seeing the link in the forum can access it. You do have to upload a video, but it can be a blank screen as long as there's a video track of some kind.