Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Platinum Member
OP Offline
Platinum Member
B
If I could get paid without ACTUALLY doing anything that would be great although that type of lifestyle turns one into a lump rather quickly and AS WE ALL KNOW lumps are quite useless except for slowing down speeders and makeing your bed all tossy.
I was toying with the idea of being a MALE PROSTITUTE at one time. YOU KNOW, being a paid sex toy for them beautiful RICH CITY WOMEN I see drivin' up the interstate hiway and haveing Money and Status and all those thangs that come with that.
so I got all dressed up and even shaved and went to the hiway and walked up and down that hiway, you know like them old skanky, scarey, stick thin girls you see all the time a'walkin' up and down the roads with those plastic bags, you know they AIN'T REALLY goin' anywhere just puttin' it out in the OLDEST GAME in the world. so I walked up and down for days and NO BODY stopped. So I got one of them plastic bags and put some rocks and dirt and a few sticks in it to weigh it down and then I walked up and down for some more days and NO BODY stopped except MEN..
Now I ain't one of them pinker fags so I said NO mister I ain't a one of them kind of pinker fag boys. I like the fee males. They asked me if I was sure. I said YES, reasonably sure enough that I hain't a'gettin' in that car with 'em.. so they drove off lookin' all mad and a'cussin' at me and I still hain't made a dime from being a prostitue. Being a prostitue is tougher than I thought it would be.
SO I hung out on the hiway for a week and all kinds of men stopped and asked If I "needed a ride". I said NO I was a'tryin' to pick up RICH CITY WOMEN for money and they got all mad and ONCE'T I thought a womamm had stopped but I looked close and Holy Sweet Jesus he had an ADAMS APPLE bigger'n mine..
I said HEY MAN what are you doing a'dressed up in womans clothes with make up awn like a hussy woman and he got a strange look on his face like I had hurt his feelings. HE drove off cryin real tears..
NOW what tha' HELL was THAT all about.
So I stood out there for a week being a MALE prostitute and no body stopped but men and ONE MAN DRESSED UP LIKE a woman and I did'nt make any money and spent all the money I had saved up on gettin' a shave and a haircut and buyin' pomade for my hair and gettin' my sunday shoes shined up and all.
So I decided to quit my life of prostitution, and go back to doin' nothin cept playin' music for my friends and neighbors. It ain't as excitin' as bein' a MALE PROSTITUTE but I have a lot more fun and I ain't got to walk up and down the interstate as much oh, and I got to meet a rich city woman the other night at a party I was playin' at.
She wanted to know a little something about me so I said I used to be a male prostitute but had stopped to play music for my friends instead.
I reckon She thought I was jokin' 'cause she laffed and then we two went for a ride to get something to eat. It was a long ride. Did'nt seem that long though, for as many miles as it was.
. I cain't tell you any more than that cause I'm a gentleman..
mo
stoft
hesewo
rdsarel
iesbuti
t'suptoy
outofi
ggero
utwhicho
nesahahahahaLOL

Sound, Studio, and Stage Island
B
Platinum Member
OP Offline
Platinum Member
B
HEY is this thang workin'?

S
MP Hall of Fame Member
MP Hall of Fame Member
S
Hey arell,

I know many here get pissed off with you every so often, but that was some funny s**t.

But if you're serious about the future of your profession, you need to come north to NY and hang out in all the right places, not on the side of the highway. Of course, some up front money is required to enter all the right joints.

Best of luck in your search for the perfect job. \:D

Yorik
Stone In A Pond

"Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he will pick himself up and continue on."
A
A
Hey, Arell. I'd like to be a male prostitute too, but I guess you need a lot of man-meat for that ... a massive, meaty member just spurting with LOVE ... oh, god, I need a paper towel!

B
Platinum Member
OP Offline
Platinum Member
B
Quote:
Originally posted by StoneinaPond:
Hey arell,

I know many here get pissed off with you every so often, but that was some funny s**t.

But if you're serious about the future of your profession, you need to come north to NY and hang out in all the right places, not on the side of the highway. Of course, some up front money is required to enter all the right joints.

Best of luck in your search for the perfect job. \:D
HEY STONEY!
OY VAY?
pay "upfront" money?
to who? If I may be so bold.
I hoid about that pay to play CRAPOLA started by some money hongry spazzoli to wring duckies out of suck-fest bands. I ain't a'payin' anyone at anytime to play my tunes for folkes.
There are plenty of dives between here and the rotten apple.(that place stanks anyway). there are plenty of places that will support a dude who can play a little bit.. Not everybody "gets" to hear ol' rick.. SO what.ahahahaa!. NOT EVERYBODY is "meant" to I reckon. I would'nt ever PAY a penny to "perform".. I got kind of "yoosed" to folkes payin' me.. ahahahaaa!
P.S. I would play for FREE before I would Pay to play and I almost NEVER play for free any more.. ahahahaa! If My SPIRIT GUIDE told me to PAY to PLAY I would cuss him like a dawg. and still NOT pay to PLAY!. I don't need THAT type of exposure. who is at these PAID EVENTS. a bunch of wasters and nobodies that CANNOT GET INTO the GOODE BARS ANYWAY! ahahahaha!
I had BANDS coming to see me! compliments from fans are goode and all yet I got the biggest thrill ever when a band dude said I did the BEST rendition of "Brown Sugar" he had ever heard. wow what a nice thang to say. Fans are kinda easy to please, yet it is tough to impress a band dude.
WITHOUT PAYIN' any club or bar but GETTIN' paid instead I'll have bands coming to see me again on their nights off.
Goode LORDE WILLIN' and IF the CREEK don't go to Risin'! ahahahaa!
P.S. SEE if the creek rises it will wash out the bridge..

TO the PERVERT! ugh! get some therapy you freak! SOON!

MP Hall of Fame Member
MP Hall of Fame Member
Okay,.. record the Brown Sugar thingy for me,..I wants ta hear it massa.

Fan, nu pissar jag taggtr
B
Platinum Member
OP Offline
Platinum Member
B
HI booshie me boy'o!
OY! that was five years ago. I ain't played that song since we played it out. that would be a LOT of WORK to find it,download it, relarn it and do ALL the PARTS MYSELF. thats drums, bass and Two guitar parts arranged into one( i would have to arrange it AGAIN!), PLUS i was throwing in all the bass licks that DUMBO the one note wonder left out PLUS TWO VOCAL harmonies.
a LOT of Work just to try and impress a guy halfway around the world.I have a MILLION COVERS I could do ( I larn new ones on a regular basis)and folkes like my "cover tunes" only it is a LOT of work involved figgerin' out all the parts and all and tryin' to keep 'em in your haid LONG ENOUGH to record it. If I played that STONES tune every day I would still remember it. .. HOW about if I just keep on working on REDOING B.G. which is what I'm in the middle of and lettin' you listen to that once I finish this new version. I had to go back from SCRATCH and begin fresh.. I could NOT get the clip distortion out. I can still use the same drums so I have that much done already.. ahahahahaa! out.. . Maybe one day I will make time to record that stones tune for you booshie!.just for you as a gift to you. for being cool.. . ..

MP Hall of Fame Member
MP Hall of Fame Member
Quote:
Originally posted by arellspencer:
HI booshie me boy'o!
OY! that was five years ago. I ain't played that song since we played it out. that would be a LOT of WORK to find it,download it, relarn it and do ALL the PARTS MYSELF. thats drums, bass and Two guitar parts arranged into one( i would have to arrange it AGAIN!), PLUS i was throwing in all the bass licks that DUMBO the one note wonder left out PLUS TWO VOCAL harmonies.
a LOT of Work just to try and impress a guy halfway around the world.I have a MILLION COVERS I could do ( I larn new ones on a regular basis)and folkes like my "cover tunes" only it is a LOT of work involved figgerin' out all the parts and all and tryin' to keep 'em in your haid LONG ENOUGH to record it. If I played that STONES tune every day I would still remember it. .. HOW about if I just keep on working on REDOING B.G. which is what I'm in the middle of and lettin' you listen to that once I finish this new version. I had to go back from SCRATCH and begin fresh.. I could NOT get the clip distortion out. I can still use the same drums so I have that much done already.. ahahahahaa! out.. . Maybe one day I will make time to record that stones tune for you booshie!.just for you as a gift to you. for being cool.. . ..
Love the Stones man,... Am going to their show in Amsterdam on the 20th of august.
Yeah man,. let me hear the track you're working on,..
Booshy is working on some serious dub reggae for a label in England.. Have to smoke some ganja,..

B
Platinum Member
OP Offline
Platinum Member
B
I just larned "With a little help from My friends" off the JOE COCKER RECORD.. Cool tune I might record that one. But it is better If I don't post covers at my sites. If they catch me I will get EXPELLED. I have a few covers hidden in the pages.. you just have to look. I lost many covers(and originals) when my HD crashed TWICE and I ain't ever tried to RE RECORD them cause of all the work involved each time.

MP Hall of Fame Member
MP Hall of Fame Member
Quote:
I just larned "With a little help from My friends" off the JOE COCKER RECORD.. Cool tune I might record that one. But it is better If I don't post covers at my sites. If they catch me I will get EXPELLED. I have a few covers hidden in the pages.. you just have to look. I lost many covers(and originals) when my HD crashed TWICE and I ain't ever tried to RE RECORD them cause of all the work involved each time.
just set up a mic and record it Robert Johnsson style man!

R
Gold Member
Gold Member
R
Arell Spencer: Midnight Cowboy

B
Platinum Member
OP Offline
Platinum Member
B
Midnight Cowboy

Synopsis: A slightly dim-witted young Texan journeys to New York City to offer his services as a stud-for-hire, but spends a hard winter helping a tubercular con man.
SYNOPSIS

Joe Buck (Jon Voight), an aspiring male prostitute from Texas, heads to Manhattan where he hopes to find plenty of wealthy women willing to pay for the services of a handsome man. When he arrives, the naive country boy befriends Ratso Rizzo (Dustin Hoffman), a tubercular homeless con artist who dreams of moving to Florida. As they go about trying to get the money Ratso needs, the two men confront the seediness, corruption, and cruelty that flourish in the big city.

OY!
that ain't me.

R
Gold Member
Gold Member
R
Oh c'mon! You prolly already have the outfit!

B
Platinum Member
OP Offline
Platinum Member
B
I wanna be the short guy.. I kind of look like him anyway.. just call me arello. cough,cough.. HACK!

Gold Member
Gold Member
i'm with busey.

B
Platinum Member
OP Offline
Platinum Member
B
WHAT tha'? That ain't a very flattering PIC of you strongie! you might wanna ease back on the next one. UGH! :p

B
Platinum Member
OP Offline
Platinum Member
B
HEY BOOSHIE! I got spent redoing B.G. larning the main rhythym so I spent an hour last night relearning BROWN SUGAR from memory. I figgered out most of it. doing it solo is NOT gonna happen any time soon. This song NEEDS the point/counterpoint of other players to support the looseness of the composition.. I still cnnot remember the lyrics so I will look in my NOTES and see If I can find them. I had a LOT of fun learning and playing this song way back when. we did it with a three piece. I had forgotten how much work that song is. I use the BIG chords in NEW STANDARD(I tune a whole step down from standard)where you have to stretch your fingers WAY out! I think keefer does it tuned to an OPEN tuning. he is missin' that high E string too. I had to play it that way cause I only had the ONE axe at the time.. this is a fun song to play if you have the band to accompany you. doing it SOLO is way tough and would probably sound like a hurt dog.

MP Hall of Fame Member
MP Hall of Fame Member
Quote:
HEY BOOSHIE! I got spent redoing B.G. larning the main rhythym so I spent an hour last night relearning BROWN SUGAR from memory. I figgered out most of it. doing it solo is NOT gonna happen any time soon. This song NEEDS the point/counterpoint of other players to support the looseness of the composition.. I still cnnot remember the lyrics so I will look in my NOTES and see If I can find them. I had a LOT of fun learning and playing this song way back when. we did it with a three piece. I had forgotten how much work that song is. I use the BIG chords in NEW STANDARD(I tune a whole step down from standard)where you have to stretch your fingers WAY out! I think keefer does it tuned to an OPEN tuning. he is missin' that high E string too. I had to play it that way cause I only had the ONE axe at the time.. this is a fun song to play if you have the band to accompany you. doing it SOLO is way tough and would probably sound like a hurt dog.
I know it's fun,... We did a hiphop/r&b/negro chaingang version of it with sentences like: Aw Lawd we gotta pick a bale a cotton mixed inbetween. Too bad we didn't record that it swung like hell...

MP Hall of Fame Member
MP Hall of Fame Member
new pics of me

Hey man,....check my new pics on this thread...

B
Platinum Member
OP Offline
Platinum Member
B
I saw your pics.. it took a year to load so I am gonna drop one of mine here.

B
Platinum Member
OP Offline
Platinum Member
B
there it is! woohoo!

Moderated by  Anderton 

Link Copied to Clipboard