Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Band fight in Baltimore

Danzilla

Anybody hear about this?

http://tv.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=208450

Happened in my own back yard, and not a word on the local news (that I heard at least). Maybe if we keep them around, and get Danzig and Motley Crue to come back to town, we could finally field a decent hockey team!

Or they could just grow up and set good examples for the general public. Na...

"Am I enough of a freak to be worth paying to see?"- Separated Out (Marillion)

NEW band Old band

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by comacoda:

"311, I'm ready to fight." HA! Biggest load a crap I've heard in a long while. I think we all know what happened.

Well, maybe Scott was getting ready to audition for the next Rocky movie. Sounds like one of the many great lines we might hear in that flick.

"Am I enough of a freak to be worth paying to see?"- Separated Out (Marillion)

NEW band Old band

I was at a Husker Du gig at a dive in Toronto many, many moons ago, and the slammers started peiving Bob and next thing I knew, the band is attacking the crowd...cops and the whole shebang. I think it was the same summer The Jesus and Mary Chain took out some chick with a mic stand....I was beginning to think this punk scene was alright! There were always fights breaking out, generally amongst the crowds, over-zealous slammers.....I remember gigs with The Fall, Forgotten Rebels, Crucif**ks....all ending in fights. Haven't seen two bands go at it before though!
www.myspace.com/darcyhoover

Archived