Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Cover of new "Van Halen 101" book over at: www.brianmay.com

Shredaholica

Hey ya'll...

I've received quite a few emails from people on this site (Thanks so much for writing!!). So I wanted to hit ya'll back and let you know you can check out the cover to my new VH book over at Brian May official site. You know, Brian was cool enough to do the foreword to the book. Anyways, here's the link to check out the cover:

www.brianmay.com/brian/briannews/briannewsaug05.html

Also, if you go to my publisher's official site, you can see the page dedicated to my book which contains the most current info, along with a free preview of the amazing commentary Zakk Wylde contribute to the "Tribute" section of my book:

www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=33974

I believe they are doing some quick maintanence on the site or whatever, so please keep trying cuz it should be all set by the end of this weekend or so...peace...and thanks...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kickass read,I wish I could hang with EVH and drink and play guitar!

Zakk Wylde actually named his kid that? Wow, that is pretty tripped out. Kinda like it.

I am curious what Steve Vai says about EVH. I agree with Zakk Wylde he is a GOD. I would be curious what he thought about the old tone vs the new tone. Nobody would choose the new one--too small sounding.

Archived