Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Masterwriter, You can be one to....

A Word Processor for writing lyrics? well..I´m checking this one out anyway, Could be a sweet way to organize my songwriting manners I think. Here´s the Link... http://www.masterwriter.com/index.htm And Here´s some info... A Rhyming Dictionary with over 100,000 entries. A Pop-Culture Dictionary with over 11,000 icons of American and World Culture. A Dictionary containing over 35,000 Phrases, Idioms, Clichés, Sayings and Word Combinations. Not just the old familiar ones but a vast array of that which is new and contemporary. A Rhymed-Phrases Dictionary with over 36,000 entries. The only Alliterations Dictionary in existence. The American Heritage Dictionary and Roget?s II Thesaurus. A State-of-the-art database that allows you to keep track of all the Lyrics, Melodies and Information related to the songs you?ve written or are writing. A stereo Hard Disk Recorder for recording your melodic ideas. Songuard, an online date-of-creation Song Registration Service. Alibrary of over 250 tempo adjustable MIDI Drum Loops. Full-function Word Processing. Mac OS and Windows compatible. :thu: And saving the best for last, it's easy to use... Take care //Teeway

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived