Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

HAHAHA!!! Glen Danzig Get's knocked out!

BenderOfStrings

If everybody`s getting shafted equally and it`s a `share the pain` situation it`s pretty hard to justify saying `well I`m too good for that`.

This computer sucks, have to watch the vid later. I remember Danzig from a couple of songs on MTV-I kinda liked `Cantspeak`, but once the interview got going, yeah I`d say `arrogant prick` crossed my mind pretty quick.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glen Danzig is a notorious dick. But, I kinda wonder if that was set up, with the camera running and I wonder just how long the guy-- that is clearly much larger than the the muscular but diminutive Danzig-- stood there trying to get Danzig to give him a reason to hit him.

The Misfits were a great band, regardless of what a dick Danzig turned into. I was a little young but I knew people that hung out with them when they were getting known (round here anyway), and they were supposed to be pretty cool people-- the band as a whole, I don't recall specifically if like Jerry Only was supposed to be "cool" and Glen always a dick or anything.

check out some comedy I've done:

http://louhasspoken.tumblr.com/

My Unitarian Jihad Name: Brother Broadsword of Enlightened Compassion.

Archived