Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Chord and Scale Calculator

Logan Skutch

Just wanted to let people know about a fine online guitar chord and scale calculator that is well worth checking out:

http://jguitar.com/

The entire site works with stringed instruments in any tuning with any number of strings or frets. It also includes a chord namer tool and tab mapper which will render .tab or .crd files with graphic chord diagrams displayed alongside.

Enjoy :)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea they got something like that at wholenote.com , cept theres has scales, riffs, lick, lessons in your area of chocie (rock, metal, country...blues)...also its kinda intergrated with one of those tabbin software things so if you dont understand how somethings suppose to sound just hit play and itll play it for you. Also, it has which i recently found, a refference section which will help you dind books, cds and dvds on the subject...great site for the beginner...hope you stick around logan

:wave:

There is truly some load of information available on the net. I found software called 41 chords that actually will give you about every chord and inversion at a mouse click. I don't know how many chords that actually is. It is not freeware but has helped me tremendously.

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Originally posted by cwfno:

There is truly some load of information available on the net. I found software called 41 chords that actually will give you a lot of chords and their inversions at a mouse click, which is actually 2700 chords. It's not freeware but has helped me tremendously.

Sorry for the double - but I screwed up. :confused:

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Archived