Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

peep this fab four fans

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good gracious, that's a complete discography collection of lyrics with tab! I let it keep loading and went to get coffee cuz it was taking so long. Finally gave up but a bunch of it was already loaded in the browser and I saw what it is. It's .pdf which takes awhile to load. That is amazing. Except I have a book that I highly recommend. Rikky Rooksby is the author, Hal Leonard, publisher, called "Complete Beatles Chordbook" or something like that. I wonder if that .pdf could be "saved" to my hard drive?

> > > [ Live! ] < < <

Originally posted by LiveMusic:

Good gracious, that's a complete discography collection of lyrics with tab! I let it keep loading and went to get coffee cuz it was taking so long. Finally gave up but a bunch of it was already loaded in the browser and I saw what it is. It's .pdf which takes awhile to load. That is amazing. Except I have a book that I highly recommend. Rikky Rooksby is the author, Hal Leonard, publisher, called "Complete Beatles Chordbook" or something like that. I wonder if that .pdf could be "saved" to my hard drive?

Live - once downloaded, your PDF reader should open. Just click on save on there she be.

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

im glad i posted this on the guitar forum and not the lowdown... they wouldve chastised me for it being in tab and not standard notation :P

oh, and uh, A string, i :love: you too.... but im not 'in' :love: with you... :D

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

steppin in a rhythm to a kurtis blow/who needs a beat when your feet just go

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was much quicker/easier to save it to the drive than to open it in the browser.

Thanks for the hookup!

Mike

Petting Hendrix

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked in the head by an iron boot? Of course you don't--no one does--that never happens.

Archived