Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Amp Upgrade

headlow

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by headlow:

Ive finally got round to upgrading my amp. Out goes my Fender Stage 100, and in comes a Fender Hot Rod Deville. It sounds great. Cant wait to get it down to rehearsal

You and Teahead aren't in the same band are you? He just sold his Hot Rod, IIRC, to get his Vox AC-30.

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

...Better fuzz through science...

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/index.html

Originally posted by Teahead:

Sure are, and there's a spanking new AC30 here beside me! Been playing most of the afternoon and it is fantastic.

Well I never saw Larry Carlton, Robben Ford, Carlos Santana, Lee Ritenour, Hiram Bullock, Alan Holdsworth...... play one of those. I wonder why that is?

2 4 tea, anyone?

Have you recorded an MP3 today?

That's right blue, we're taking over. Hey, I don't mean to be rude but there was a real bad smell just before you posted there, I don't know quite what it was, did you smell it? ;)

Yep, some nasty herbal tea. Funny I didn't think someone could burn tea before. Now I see I do it on a regular basis

:D

No, that's the smell of burning bullshit I'm afraid. I'd have thought you were used to it by now? :freak:

Well I didn't want to say that burnt tea reminded me of such offensive odors, but now that YOU mention it..........

I guess I'm going to have to stop burning you some time soon, before the EPA starts cracking down on me. :D

Originally posted by Mr Nice Jazz Guitar Guy:

Sure are, and there's a spanking new AC30 here beside me! Been playing most of the afternoon and it is fantastic.

Well I never saw Larry Carlton, Robben Ford, Carlos Santana, Lee Ritenour, Hiram Bullock, Alan Holdsworth...... play one of those. I wonder why that is?

2 4 tea, anyone?

Maybe because they all suck?

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

...Better fuzz through science...

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/index.html

Originally posted by bluestrat:

Originally posted by Mr Nice Jazz Guitar Guy:

2 4 tea, anyone?

Maybe because they all suck?
Wow, I'm sure alot of people line up to get your "advice". Perhaps you should start "charging" for your "services"? :D

What is your obsession with quotation marks? Billy Conolly would break your fingers, maybe then you could play like your hero Carlos?

Incidentally, just because you state your lyrical victory over me repeatedly doesn't make it any more true. The threads can speak for themselves.

What is your obsession with quotation marks? Billy Conolly would break your fingers, maybe then you could play like your hero Carlos?

Incidentally, just because you state your lyrical victory over me repeatedly doesn't make it any more true. The threads can speak for themselves.

Sorry Tea, you've been "bagged" repeatidly. Now be nice, OK?

Archived