Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

We need some morals and ethics

revolead

Okay guys, lets face it. Not everyone here likes jazz. Not everyone here likes rock. Not everyone here likes rap. But this forum exists as a collaborative effort to discuss guitars with people equally obsessed by their beauty and entertainment. So I propose to all of you, I don't care who you are, that you stop this pointless, never-ending bickering.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it wrong. Just because you can't play it doesn't make it crap. I think the last few days everyone's been doing a lot of personal bashing and it needs to stop.

So lets attempt to coexist like adults and not like a bunch of egoistical children with conceited views of the world.

Shut up and play.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by revolead:

Okay guys, lets face it. Not everyone here likes jazz. Not everyone here likes rock. Not everyone here likes rap. But this forum exists as a collaborative effort to discuss guitars with people equally obsessed by their beauty and entertainment. So I propose to all of you, I don't care who you are, that you stop this pointless, never-ending bickering.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it wrong. Just because you can't play it doesn't make it crap. I think the last few days everyone's been doing a lot of personal bashing and it needs to stop.

So lets attempt to coexist like adults and not like a bunch of egoistical children with conceited views of the world.

I've seen this situation before, in fact not all that long ago. It involved the exact same conditions and revolved around the same individual. From my experience, I would suggest that discussing morals and ethics is pointless. You either tolerate this behavior or you expell it. It's a fairly simple decision and anything else is a waste of energy.

Originally posted by Jim Soloway:

Originally posted by revolead:

I've seen this situation before, in fact not all that long ago. It involved the exact same conditions and revolved around the same individual. From my experience, I would suggest that discussing morals and ethics is pointless. You either tolerate this behavior or you expell it. It's a fairly simple decision and anything else is a waste of energy.
:wave:
Have you recorded an MP3 today?

Archived