Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

adrennalin ll

not coaster MODERATOR

i own about $1,200 in direct guitar recording hardware. my direct tone is great. then i went out and bought the adrennalin ll and the tone is unbelievable. this thing will eat the pod, tonelab, boss, digitech for lunch. i may just ebay my old gear at this point. it's that good. this is a brand new device (or so it seems) from his first attempt and he got it right this time

go into roger linn's site and hear him demo the device. you'll see what i mean

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, the actual amp sounds are really THAT good? I've been thinking about picking one up for a while now but I was mainly interested in the dramatic filter-type effects and somewhat less in the drum/sequencing stuff. I'd figured that the amp sounds would be kinda a throw-in for me but, if they're as nice as you say, I might have to get more serious about playing with one in person. Do you have any tunes posted anywhere where you're using it?
None more black.

Thanks cereal. Believe me, I've spent a LOT of time going through those demos and drooling all over my keyboard. A lot of the demo stuff is not exactly tailored toward my "style" but I can still tell that the quality of the sounds are really good...especially the filters. I can't imagine not being at least a little inspired by that box...
None more black.

Archived