Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Spotted-small herd of Orvilles

skipclone 1

I was just browsing through some music shops-they often have some pretty good deals during the new year-and I finally saw several Orvilles (made by Gibson for the Japan market). Unfortunately I didn`t get to try one-both chairs were being occupied by long-termers-but I saw an LP Standard and a Joe Perry model. Sale price is around $400. If the standard is there tomorow and plays okay I may just grab it. I`m also getting dizzy over a Fender Japan strat with a walnut body but it`s a little expensive. Back later with an update.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

skipclone1,

I`m also getting dizzy over a Fender Japan strat with a walnut body but it`s a little expensive. Back later with an update.
I hate to feed the GAS, well ... not really :D , but the Strat w/ walnut body sounds verrry interesting :cool:

So the update is?

Dave the Agitator

Gotta' geetar... got the amp. There must be SOMEthing else I... "need".

Originally posted by Dave th Dude:

skipclone1,

I`m also getting dizzy over a Fender Japan strat with a walnut body but it`s a little expensive. Back later with an update.
I hate to feed the GAS, well ... not really :D , but the Strat w/ walnut body sounds verrry interesting :cool:

So the update is?

Dave the Agitator

you`ll have to wait till tomorrow good sir-I`m going back there after work. But you would lean more toward the strat? I mean, I did play one of those before, it`s dreamy-but the Orville seems like a collector`s item, no?

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

Archived