Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Please Help Me

Grimmer

OK, here's the deal, we all know that I recently bought a brand new amplifier before coming out to school. Now, it actually turns out that i am a decent classical guitar player with real promise of majoring in this field. Here's my problem, I am extremely strapped for cash. THe problem is, I need a classical guitar to practice on when the schools Kakos's are not available. I know that somewhere, one of you has an old nylon string classical lying around. It doesn't even have to be good. Hell, it doesn't even have to be strung or in working condition, I can fix it if needed. Anyways, I am throwing myself at the mercy of my fellow guitar players. Help me in my hour of need....FOR GOD SAKES MAN!!!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Odd that you, as a "classical guitarist with real promise" don't have one already...

my best advice is sell that amp or pick up some money giving lessons.

Yeah...I know, I know. I just figured that sometimes people have them lying around at home. I know I used to talk to people that had them just everywhere, and then, as soon as you need one, nope, none to be found. Anyways, I finally got myself a Rivera after years of hoarding cool used stuff. I sold everything I had to get the Rivera for school. It would really ahve to suck to give up my Fandango, but if that is what I have to do than so be it....I will give in. Anybody in the market for a gently used handmade 2002 Rivera Fandango?

Odd that you, as a "classical guitarist with real promise" don't have one already...

my best advice is sell that amp or pick up some money giving lessons.

Yeah...I know, I know. I just figured that sometimes people have them lying around at home. I know I used to talk to people that had them just everywhere, and then, as soon as you need one, nope, none to be found. Anyways, I finally got myself a Rivera after years of hoarding cool used stuff. I sold everything I had to get the Rivera for school. It would really ahve to suck to give up my Fandango, but if that is what I have to do than so be it....I will give in. Anybody in the market for a gently used handmade 2002 Rivera Fandango?

Archived