Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Jeff Beck On Leno Tonight

Fat Chance

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool! Thanks! I'm gonna have to head down to the 'Pub, and get'em to put that on and turn off the piped-in music while JB and BB are on.

I haven't deliberately watched Leno since... well, not once since he took over the show! (I think it was still Carson's gig when I tuned-in to see Roy Orbison with K.D. Lang... that was great, too!)

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Naa, that was just two big-time cats (whove EARNED it) playin', and having a good time. If you or me did that, maybe it would be "blowiing it" a bit, but, no, they didn't lose it or anything, they just looked at each other like, "Wha', you wanna take it? Oh- O.K.!!"

Well, they both stopped at the same time... B.B. laughed and then everything seemed ok.

I guess that's what happens when you get two guys who know when NOT to play. :)

I guess they fulfilled their mission... I'm buying the B.B. CD tomorrow... and Jeff Beck's when it comes out next week.

Mike

Petting Hendrix

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked in the head by an iron boot? Of course you don't--no one does--that never happens.

I don't know if it was my 20 year old tv,but I thought the mix sucked. Beck's gtr solo seemed really low to me.On the other hand I watched Lucinda Williams on PBS before Leno and the tv mix was happening

Peace

Rob :thu:

Yea, Beck was down in the mix the whole time but it was still cool to watch him. The thing that pissed me off though was putting them on in the last few minutes of the show!!! Leno gave more time to some woman who won a lotto than to two giants in the music industry. I was hoping for at least another song and a interview....

Originally posted by johndara:

Yea, Beck was down in the mix the whole time but it was still cool to watch him. The thing that pissed me off though was putting them on in the last few minutes of the show!!! Leno gave more time to some woman who won a lotto than to two giants in the music industry. I was hoping for at least another song and a interview....

Yeah, troodatt! Where in the Hell was the interview? Lame, lame, lame! I mean, they coulda still got in all they needed of the drunk punk (but funny and friendly enough) and Little Lotto... They should've had Kevin Eubanks jan with them, and brought out the other folks in BB's band, too, including those two totally pro "sideman" cats on guitars!

Anyone have any idea who they were?

Archived