Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm going to sell my Suhr so I can get two Danelectros, which ones?

Chip McDonald

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn you Chip...

I almost believed you for a minute.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

Originally posted by guitplayer:

Originally posted by Chip McDonald:

Which ones should I buy? I figure I might also have enough money left over for an amp, maybe a Crate Blue Voodoo?

I endorse MELANCON. All other guitars... NO GOOD!

guitplayer

...you forgot the caps there...

:D

Originally posted by Chip McDonald:

Which ones should I buy? I figure I might also have enough money left over for an amp, maybe a Crate Blue Voodoo?

MINE!

I'll ship ya two "new" Dano's, a Rogue half-stack, and a Partridge Family Greatest Hits album in-a-pear-tree upon receipt of yer Suhr.

Yersure??!!?? :D

:D Congrats, 4-01, was gonna steer you towards "vintage" Dano's or those boutique copies (both are real nice, and some of the "new" Dano's I've played were actually great guitars, especially for the money... ) See-ya, -k

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Originally posted by CaevanO'Shite:

I'll ship ya two "new" Dano's, a Rogue half-stack, and a Partridge Family Greatest Hits album in-a-pear-tree upon receipt of yer Suhr.

Yersure??!!?? :D

Ah, but you have less than 2 hours to get them here before the Special One Day Event goes away...

"vintage" Dano's or those boutique copies (both are real nice, and some of the "new" Dano's I've played were actually great guitars, especially for the money... ) See-ya, -k

Well, "rethinking my position", I think I'll keep the Suhr....

Guitar Lessons in Augusta Georgia: www.chipmcdonald.com

Eccentric blog: https://chipmcdonaldblog.blogspot.com/

/ "big ass windbag" - Bruce Swedien

:cry: Aaawww, that's a shame! I was looking forward to trading the Suhr for a DePinta Sattelite! :D Or a "vintage" '76 Strat; it's partially original, not counting the all-brass hardware, decompage-finish, built-in fuzz and phaser and EH Screaming Tree Treble Booster, rewound/repotted/remagnetized pickups from a '54 that we canibalized for spare parts, cool burled-redwood pickgaurd, all-brass Kahler, and woodshop-class multi laminated body. It screams like nothing else, and you will, too, after playing it! ;)

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Originally posted by Lee Flier:

Now come on, Chip, you know that what you really want is a couple of Hondo's.

Yikes... Had a Hondo, first guitar... suppose it wasn't that bad, but.. yikes...

Guitar Lessons in Augusta Georgia: www.chipmcdonald.com

Eccentric blog: https://chipmcdonaldblog.blogspot.com/

/ "big ass windbag" - Bruce Swedien

Archived