Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Guarantee Guaranteed

John Brown

I was recently looking to buy a Flanger, and I thought that I would but it online, since there seems to be lower prices there, than at the local guitar shop.

After a bit of checking, I ultimately decided to buy it at Musicians Friend, as their price was low, and they have a Price matching Guarantee that says they will match any lower price within 45 days of purchase.

I realize that that doesn't include things like demos, returned items etc. But when I saw the same flanger for sale at Music123.com, they refused to match the price.

They said the manufacturer did not allow them to.

and that Music123 was like Ebay (which I assume means that it is some kind of auction arene).

I don't know if anyone else has used Music123, but it isn't like Ebay at all, and the whole thing was just crappy.

Anyway, my question is, does anyone know of a website where they sell new guitar/recording equiptment, and that has a real price matching guarantee?

I have used Musicians Friend in the past, and never had any trouble, but I really like the Idea of price matching.

Thank You

John Brown

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived