Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anybody know about Fender Concert amp?

DSD

I ran across this amp at a friends music store. I can pick it up for $400.00 in mint condition. I really like the size of this amp for giging and the fact that it has 60 watts is cool. How can I tell what year it is? It is a silver face with 1 12" speaker. I've never really heard of this amp but I have heard people mention that this amp is kind of a diamond in the rough. Thanks

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DSD:

I ran across this amp at a friends music store. I can pick it up for $400.00 in mint condition. I really like the size of this amp for giging and the fact that it has 60 watts is cool. How can I tell what year it is? It is a silver face with 1 12" speaker. I've never really heard of this amp but I have heard people mention that this amp is kind of a diamond in the rough. Thanks

Bottom line .... these are amazing amps. They have a more detailed sound than the 2x12 amps such as the Twin Reverb, and don't have some of the phase cancellation issues of the 3x10 and 4x10 amps. They also can be used from Blues to Rock as their 40+ watt output section distorts very nicely.

They are great amps. They are also very reliable and easy to work on.

Myles

Myles S. Rose

www.guitaramplifierblueprinting.com

www.la-economy.blogspot.com

www.facebook.com/mylesr

www.twitter.com/myles111us

Archived