Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Voodoo labs pedal power

malpasomancs.com

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm... http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/confused.gif

"I'd like to sell you this shiney new car... and for an extra $3000, you can get an engine for it!" http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

------------------

Scott

(just another cantankerous bastard)

Scott

(just another cantankerous bastard)

I have 2 pedal power units. I use one in my "pedal board" that has the following pedals, TS-808, Way Huge Aqua Puss, Teese Wah, Centaur (sometimes) Fulltone 69 and Carl Martin Compressor which I plug into the Pedal Power's extra AC outlet. Also use a TC Chorus but plug that in a strip. All the pedals with the exception of The Fulltone had the right cables to interface with the unit, you need to get special cables for fulltone stuff. There is no extra "outboard power supply?" just the unit and an AC chord. It works great, as good a tone as batteries and no hassle.

Also have one in my rack to power pedals I have hooked into my Voodoo Labs

switcher (GCX). Voodoo Labs makes some really nice specialized stuff that makes for putting racks and pedal boards really easy. Not a huge fans of their pedals, but the specialty items are pretty cool and useful.Easier to acquire than Bradshaw stuff and more sensibly priced. The guy that answers the phone, Skip, is very helpful. Call them.

George

Voodoo Labs' power supply is too expensive for me...I just can't reason out spending $180.

Voodoo Labs Pedal Power

I plan on buying the SignalFlex model for $40, anyone heard anything bad about this unit?

SignalFlex PS9

I only have 4 (maybe 5) effects to power.

This message has been edited by Steve LeBlanc on 08-08-2001 at 02:26 PM

Just want to report that I received my SignalFlex Power supply yesterday and it's better than I expected. All my pedals are getting perfect Amperage and the thing is silent as far as I can tell.

I'm very happy. So if you're on a budget like me I highly recommend the SignalFlex PS9, I got it for $40.

Archived