Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

too hot for the forum?

Skip_dup1

Well now that I`ve got your attention...

I was just going to respond to a comment recently, when I discovered that my password didn`t work. Part of me thought, well something must have screwed up somewhere, but then I started to wonder if I hadn`t been booted off the forum-`strummed out of the corps` or something. I`ll be the first to admit I don`t know people here well, but I couldn`t imagine why I would suddenly be unable to say anything-I`ve never even been in an argument here. Still, the notion`s been bugging me so I thought I would mention it anyway.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the same problem, Skip. Thought the same thing, too! http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/biggrin.gif I ended up deleting all my MusicPlayer cookies and it solved the problem. Funny part was, I could sign on through AOL when any attempt with the standalone Microsoft IE refused to acknowledge the Musicplayer.com server. http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/confused.gif

Oh, well.. you're back!

------------------

Neil

Reality: A few moments of lucidity surrounded by insanity.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

I had problems getting logged on at one time. I wrote to the powers that be and it turns out someone had registered with my handle and it glitched out the system. My number of posts went to zero for awhile but the problem was eventually solved.

You can't take it personally, it's usually a machine messing with you. The only person I've ever heard of getting kicked off of a forum was some guy posting naughty piccys on an English board. They tracked it down to some 15 year old kid in Seatle and he got in heaps of trouble with his internet provider and parents as well.

Actually, it`s more like wondering if you can^t call someone because they put your number in the ^don`t answer` file, or if it`s just a frabulated line somewhere. And now it`s happening again-I`ve tried to post this three times. Still have the same handle, too.

I've had the same problem with my password not working. I found out that the problems were caused when new people were trying to sign on and create the same user names. Apparently, there is a glitch in the system which is being addressed by those who manage this site. Hopefully, it won't happen again in the future.

Originally posted by skip:

And now it`s happening again-I`ve tried to post this three times. Still have the same handle, too.

By clearing your cookies, that should solve your problem. Click on the preferences link in the top left side of the forum.

Also, clear your cookies from the site in general from this link .

I dunno Kudyba, all my life I've fought clearin' my cookies with a passion! Didn't matter how bad I felt, I just hated that!!!

Oh yeah, and how's that gonna fix my peuter anyhow?

hehehehe....

a little too bored...... rick

Archived