Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Place to get Guitar Stuff

Jim Franklin

I live about a two hours north of NYC and find it hard to fine the cool stuff we all need. This helped me to get what I need with out living in my car to do it. The web! ! ! I go to www.guitarasylum.com for guitar stuff but I never did find a place where I can get some of the cool guitar pedals and fell like is was getting a deal. A friend told me about this place that a friend of a friend is doing. It's called www.pedalgeek.com and they will have all the cool pedals. They only have a sign up page up right now, but they should be up in just a few more weeks. He told me they will be giving away free stuff when you buy something or free shipping. That sounds good to me!!!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I have to say just three things about what is going on here. 1 if I was looking to so called Spam the page, why would I put TWO web pages down? I would have just put the one! 2 Yes this was the first time I put anything in the forum, it was the fist time I found it and was thinking it might be cool to tell people about some new place to look around. 3 This is the last time I will put anything in here! ! !

Well that was quick...

Guess he couldn't understand, KHAN. If you're still out there, Franklin, and it truly isn't spam, everyone's welcome.

We're kinda protective of this world not attracting the Korn rules!/Korn sucks! crowd, spam, and all the other "wonders" brought to us through the 'net.

Move on. (in your heart and head, not the forum)

------------------

Neil

Reality: A few moments of lucidity surrounded by insanity.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived