Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Kahn ROCKS!!

dansouth

DC, I recorded those songs back in '95 with a friend of mine on his 4-track. We were just doing them for fun and came up with the name SurBigger. We could have called it "A tribute to Mary Jane" due to the state we were in when we recorded it. But I'm feeling much better now. Or at least more coherent. I hope you enjoy them.

------------------

-----------

KHAN (Always hopeful, yet discontent)

www.floydtribute.hpwebhost.com

So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow!!! What have I been missin'? Would have been here sooner but I was on the "lamb" runnin' from the mounties...eh?

Ted, your waaay too cool.

Simon, I've missed your aura.

Khan, you do indeed kicketh the butteth.

Guitplayer, always a great line.

Chip, always thinking... aloud...alot...

Oh yeah! And one more time please, for those of us absent, I hear you and Lee flew to where?

Nice to see yer names and words again... Rick

Originally posted by rosespappy:

Chip, always thinking... aloud...alot.../quote]

Hey! I resemble that remark! The melamine covering on this desk is getting kind of bubbly, I need another cd coaster funny how the condensation on that one cd has made it look like it's corroding durn I've got to remember to mail off that rebate coupon definitely seems like perhaps it is yet again time to change the air filter hmm I'm noticing a the low end rumble around 50hz from the fans in my computer case man I've got to go in there and oil that stupid fan so that almost super-sonic whine won't deafen me that happens aperiodicall should I record the practice round for the F1 race at Silverstone or just assume I'm going to be awake at 2 am like normal and then just stay up until 8 and watch qualifiying or watch it at 10 and durn I've got to wash some pants now for in the morning fug i need to redo the edit points on that celtic percussion thing TONIGHT and I should also figure out how my cell phone managed to start dialing on it's own today, and why I'm STILL not getting my stupid messages until at LEAST 6 hours past when they're made that's ridiculous but I'll have to talk to them on the phone forever and it'll still not be fixed and

Oh yeah! And one more time please, for those of us absent, I hear you and Lee flew to where?

Yeah, we went to Borneo for some buttered scones, but they were out.

Of course, if you don't believe that than you won't believe it when I tell you Radiohead handles the real estate sales in Lee's neighborhood. I kid-a you not! I swear, "Thom Yorke" is really into selling real estate apparently...

Hmm.

The dog next door has been barking perfect quarter notes @ 78bpm since yesterday non-stop.

[/b]

------------------

New and Improved Music Soon: http://www.mp3.com/chipmcdonald

Guitar Lessons in Augusta Georgia: www.chipmcdonald.com

Eccentric blog: https://chipmcdonaldblog.blogspot.com/

/ "big ass windbag" - Bruce Swedien

<<>>

Two words:

Paintball gun.

If that fails:

Marshall cranked up to 10 pointed at offending dog and owner's house.

(Mister Rogers' voice):

"Hey neighbor, can you play 'Voodoo Chile'? I KNEW you could"...

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived