Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

B4D as a Drawbarcontroller for Nord Stage??

Killerloop

Hi! I bought a B4 Bundle Set with the B4D Controller.- And I also have the Nord Stage (Compact) I heard that it is possible to use the B4D as Drawbarcontroller.- But how to o this? (I think the B4D sends fix CC# and the Nord stage recieves this C# wrong.- And i connot change which CC does which thing isn't it?)

So please how to handle this?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Killerloop:

Hi! I bought a B4 Bundle Set with the B4D Controller.- And I also have the Nord Stage (Compact) I heard that it is possible to use the B4D as Drawbarcontroller.- But how to o this? (I think the B4D sends fix CC# and the Nord stage recieves this C# wrong.- And i connot change which CC does which thing isn't it?)

So please how to handle this?

I think the translation from one CC to another could be handled by this box . Actually, I would suggest contacting Ashby Solutions for more info and advice. I haven't used this particular box, but I have used a couple of others, and they seem to work great.

Others on this board have also reported good luck with these companies.

Hope this helps. :wave:

- Bob

You're right that the B4D is not adjustable. The Event Processor Plus should do the job and Bruce at Ashby will know all about it. The biggest limitation is it only handles 32 items, but that should be enough. Volume and program changes will work by default, and you'll also want all or some of these:

9 drawbars, or 18 if you use split keyboard

drive (this is great to have right at hand!)

percussion on/off

percussion soft/loud

percussion 2nd or 3rd harmonic

Leslie fast/slow

scanner on/off

scanner mode (maybe)

That's all I use during performance (using NIB4); maybe there are a couple other controls you'd use.

Archived