Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Where's CURVE!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey yo whassup Beatheavy, howz it hangin' my bruthah?? Where's Curve? I'm comfily ensconced in my studio, in the deluvely Historic Antique Row District in the heart of downtown Illadelphia. As dBunny and Phil have witnessed, I'm putting the finishing touches on the CD featuring my beautiful brown angel vocalist Oshia. It's ill. R&B/Triphop/Jazz for the masses. If anyone wants a copy, email me with a land address, and I'll drop one in the US Mail for ya. And... Working on new orchestral works for the dance troupe...they're currently on a 20-city tour with the last piece I composed for them...lined up to collect the ASCAP Standard Composer Award for the 5th year in a row for that piece... Laying down rhythms and production for a local rapper who also plays Delta blues guitar / mandolin / dulcimer... Composing lyrics and rhythms for yet another amazing local singer I discovered recently...a classically-trained Saxon goddess with a voice as clear as crystal... Studying engineering, mastering Pro Tools (it's ill, f*ck mixerman et al)... ...and I have to wake up in about 5 hours to go to the hotel and cook brunch for the visiting Atlanta Falcons. Later...

Eric Vincent (ASCAP)

www.curvedominant.com

CURVE....I would not mind getting a CD. Just let me know what additional info you need. The studio address is on our website "Contact Us" page. :cool: BTW Curve....Congrats on collecting the ASCAP Standard Composer Award for the 5th year in a row for that piece... :thu:

Haven Music Productions

Tampa, FL

www DOT havenmp DOT com

[quote][b]Curve I hope you're taking the night off to watch the Eagles kick the Falcons ass... I've never seen so much green in my life. Go Birds... Peace Rob[/b][/quote]Rob, Yeah, I took that night off & watched that game at Pine Street Pizza with old man Paul & family + a bunch of neighbors. Great time, great food, excellent company. Looking forward to seeing The Birds kick TB's ass this coming weekend.

Eric Vincent (ASCAP)

www.curvedominant.com

Wuz wunderin' 'bout you man! Glad things are going well for you. BTW, the Scotsman figgers to be coming back in march. He might be staying at our place for a while if we can work out the details. Go Iggles!
I really don't know what to put here.

[quote]Originally posted by Kris: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Curve Dominant: [b]Looking forward to seeing The Birds kick TB's ass this coming weekend.[/b][/quote]Ha! That'll be the day...[/b][/quote]Keep, talking, just like those Bucs. ;)
I really don't know what to put here.

[quote]Originally posted by Sylver Bleeds Green: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Kris: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Curve Dominant: [b]Looking forward to seeing The Birds kick TB's ass this coming weekend.[/b][/quote]Ha! That'll be the day...[/b][/quote]Keep, talking, just like those Bucs. ;) [/b][/quote]All the way to the Super Bowl baby!

Kris

My Band: http://www.fullblackout.com UPDATED!!! Fairly regularly these days...

http://www.logcabinmusic.com updated 11/9/04

Kris, You see the way you're holding that fish up like that, with that big grin on your face? Brian Dawkins is gonna be holding Keyshawn Johnson up just like that, with that same grin. And Kalu will be doing much the same with Brad Johnson. So don't love those Bucs TOO much. Heartbreak's a bitch.

Eric Vincent (ASCAP)

www.curvedominant.com

Archived