Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

RD700SX on the way!!!

Rockitman

Add another member of the Roland RD700SX club. I should receive it Friday. Can't wait!

Problem now is that I don't think I'm going to spend a whole lot of time on it. I've been shopping for a new grand piano also and I think I've found a winner. I fell in love with an ebony gloss Petrof III that a local dealer is hot and heavy to move for inventory reasons.

This piano plain rings! The action was marvelous and due to a recent refi on my home, I can now afford it.

My keyboard searching is over. I've got the best of both worlds now.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd decided to have my Kurzweil PC-88 repaired, and I'm still awaiting parts two months later. Since then I've had a chance to play the 700SX, and I am VERY impressed, sweet 'board.

So Rockitman, if you feel you're not giving enough time to yours I'd be happy to take care of it for you; heck I'll even pay shipping! :thu::D

Botch

"Eccentric language often is symptomatic of peculiar thinking" - George Will

www.puddlestone.net

Ummmmm, Mr. Botch - didn't you just order a brand-spankin'-new soprano saxophone? :rolleyes:

Oh, and Scott, if you feel you're not giving enough time to your Nord Electro, I'd be happy to take care of it for you; heck I'll even pay shipping! :thu::D

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Archived