Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

R.S Murthi

Dave Bryce

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi. Am amazed that the CD actually reached you on the other side of the globe in one piece.

Also quite astonished that you noticed it, though I'm now sort of embarrassed for submitting such an amateurish and cheaply produced effort.

Please feel free to toss in the trash-can if it sucks.

Cheers.

Originally posted by stratslinger:

Hi. Am amazed that the CD actually reached you on the other side of the globe in one piece.

:thu:

Also quite astonished that you noticed it, though I'm now sort of embarrassed for submitting such an amateurish and cheaply produced effort.
Don't be embarrassed. I haven't heard it yet, but I'm sure it's fine.

Please feel free to toss in the trash-can if it sucks.
I am in no position to tell anyone that their work sucks, nor would I ever do so. I am not a critic, I am a fellow musician.

However, you indicated that I should choose a tune for future comps, and I will not do that. It's not up to me - it's your work, not mine. I'll keep it around, and if you want to submit a tune, just tell me which one.

One other thing - in order to get on the comps, you need to be a participating member of the forum. The idea is for us to hear the work of the people that we all know, not to just be a showcase for musicians who are not known to us. I just had to turn away someone from the last comp for the same reason; and, although I did not like to do so, it is the way that I and the other forum members feel that we should proceed.

I imagine by the speed of your response to my post that you have been a lurker on the forum, maybe for a while. Well, you've been uncloaked now, so please feel free to participate more in the threads! We won't hurt you - I promise! :D:cool:

Thanks!

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Thanks for drawing me out and explaining how to get on the comps.

You're right. I've been a "hungry ghost" here for quite a while.

Have been checking out the forum exchanges regularly since my passion for synths was reignited through an irregular gear-reviewing gig for a local English language newspaper last year.

Will definitely jump in from now on.

Cheers.

Archived