Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Original Electro bag

mooghead

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a custom Anvil flight case for road use and the original Electro gig bag for rehearsal and small gigs. I really like the gig bag. It is a tight fitting, well made bag and can be worn like a backpack if you want. It has a velcro handle, shoulder strap and backpack straps that can be hidden in a pouch if you don't want to use them. There is a good size pocket for cords and pedals. For light duty use, I would recommend the gig bag.

I no longer have my Electro, but still have the gig bag in like new condition. If you are interested, I will sell it considerably less than new. Contact me offline: eslawson @ comcast.net Thanks.

Regards,

Eric

thank you for the opinion eric...I don't know how much does it cost here in Italy, I'll give a look and let you know if I'm interested...but I think expedition costs would rise the total cost making this deal more difficult than it seems.

grazie e ciao.

Whichever way you go, I agree with Eric, the bag is great, well made, snug. Can't go wrong, and buying used even with int'l freight (you can wait a couple weeks for it, right? :) ) might be less than new. But I don't know what Swedish gear costs in Italy, so I may be wrong ..

Original Latin Jazz

CD Baby

"I am not certain how original my contribution to music is as I am obviously an amateur." Patti Smith

• 4 months later...

Any new ideas on cases for the Electro 61? I have the gig bag and it's OK but it makes me a little nervous...especially when someone decides to be nice and help..but sit it in the middle of the equipment on the edge of the stage. :eek:

I carry my boards in the back of my SUV and not with the rest of the gear. What hardshell or semi-hardshell case are most of you using? I'd feel better with more protection than the Nord Bag. I know an Anvil case would be the best...but I'm also trying to keep the weight down.

Thanks,

Joe

I'll again recommend the Anvil style case. The Electro is a very lightweight keyboard in the first place, so you are not going to have but so heavy a package with the Anvil case.

I have a good contact that builds all my cases for reasonable prices and they are better than any you might find on eBay or other mass production sources. Let me know if you want the contact info.

Thanks,

Eric

I finally bought the original bag and it's fine...lightweight and protective enough considering there's seldom anyone who helps me loading/unloading and that I don't play out much often...and then you can wear it as a back-pack...

SO COOL!

Archived