Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

FORUM CD - Who's in...

Dave Bryce

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott, are you looking at your MP3 page on a PC? I don't think that site is too friendly to Macs, at least with IE5. This may be why Dave can't see it, too.

I was able to ge to it with OmniWeb in OSX; Netscape/Mozilla may work, too.

BTW, I'm frantically finishing/writing my track and should have it completed later today. I cancelled my sessions yesterday and today to fight a case of bronchitis, so I'm using that time to finish! I'm not sure my track will belong in the company of all these amazing players (I'm a drummer after all...), but I'll give it a go!

Cheers,

Don

Dave burned off a copy of the song I will be submitting for the compliation CD. The tune is packaged.......will be in the mail tomorrow WED the 23rd. Don't know how long it will take to get to the other side of the world! The tune is 4:15, Jazz/R&B feel. The song title is "Slip-n-Slide" No Mastering done to it. Just right off of the board.

I enclosed a personal check for $20.00 to you. Hope this is enough, if not let me know, OK? :wave:

I'll start working on the notes. Who do they go to?

Peace to all.........

Jazzman :cool:

The Disc So Far (still not in any order yet):

Nelz - Mr, Burns, The Other Side of the Knot

Tusker - Monologue *

B_3Guy - Can't You See I'm Falling in Love? *

Music*al - Tuba Four

Abracadabra - Spider Boogie

Steve LeBlanc - Whoa...

Llarion - Dewpoint *

PAUL III - The Dream

Craig Anderton - What Are You Waiting For? *

Lincoln Ross - A Mother's Love

dB - Night Is Right

Ian Dixon - Happy End *

BassGuy21 - Meteor

Synthetic - Christmas Music

The Bleen - Equal To Stars

DJ Alloy w/ SP Gulliver - RoboGhost

PatAzz - Chango

Dano - Mystery

Dan South - Concerto in Bb for Trumpet and Chamber Orchestra (3rd Movement)

Griffinator - Michelin Man's Revenge *

(* denotes MP3 file received, but no CD copy)

( denotes awaiting clearance on mp3.com)

Did I miss anyone? I know Marino has one on the way somewhere...anyone else?

Without the missing uncompressed files, I can't tell for sure, but it does look as though we might get in on one CD - that'd be great.

Guys - I need those uncompressed files....if none show up, I'll use the mp3... :eek:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Originally posted by marino:

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Originally posted by marino:

Dave, has my song still not arrived at your PO box? I'm starting to worry... I've sent it Priority Mail, and even for an International shipment, it seems too long. Any news?

Not yet, and I was just at the box today.

Hmmmm...

dB

:mad::mad: OK, I'll send it again with a fast courier if it's not there in a few more days... Damn, I really struggled to finish/ship it in time.

Sigh...

Carlo -

Can't you just upload it to somewhere I can grab it?

dB

Dave, my submission is in the mail, sent it off on Wed. morning. The tracks are on a coaster, with a check enclosed in a seperate envelope. Should get it any time now.

Song title: Slip-n-Slide

Time: 4:15

Style: Jazz/R&B

Notes: comming soon

When will you be putting it all together? Please let me know if you have any problems.

Peace......from Michigan, the Great Lakes State.

Jazzman :cool:

Well I must apologize. I've got a lot of work on, Travis's hockey has started up, I'm gigging every weekend, we moved into the new house, my new G4 Dual 867mhz/Motu 828 has finally showed up, so the my participation in the forum has been slack. The first thing I had to do is set up the machine for graphics, but last night I got the machine going for music. It is wicked. The 828 sounds better than the sound card of my Powerbook. Performer works like it's supposed to, smooth & slick. If possible I would like to do a remix of my tune & send it out on Mon am. If you guys can't wait I would understand. Let me know.

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

Originally posted by b_3guy:

If possible I would like to do a remix of my tune & send it out on Mon am. If you guys can't wait I would understand. Let me know.

We can wait. It'll take me a while to sequence and master this stuff - there's a lot of it.

Besides - you have a special in - you're our artist... ;) ...if time permits, of course... :D

dB

We can wait. It'll take me a while to sequence and master this stuff - there's a lot of it.

Besides - you have a special in - you're our artist... ;) ...if time permits, of course... :D

dB

Hey thanks. I actually worked on it Sat afternoon & got a lot done. I'll finish today. It will definitely leave Mon am!

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

About my song...

Dave: As a last chance, I'll wait one more day. Too busy to try converting/zipping/uploading... If tomorrow (Wednesday) I don't receive any good news from you, I'll send you the CD again with DHL (expensive, but they should get you the thing in a day or two).

I'm very sorry for the delay and problems. "Priority" mail... :mad:

Carlo

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

CDs in today from Jazzman, nhcomp45...

...and Carlo. :thu:

dB

Aaahhhh.... Thanks Dave! Actually, you posted this while I was on the Corner... I was about to shut the computer off and go to bed (It's 2,30 in the morning here) when I saw it. You just spared me a rather long trip tomorrow! I alredy had my alarm set at a ludicrously early time...

:thu::):thu::D:thu::cool::thu:

Archived