Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Surprise!!!

Dave Bryce

So, I'm cleaning out this junky corner of my studio, and under this stack of papers that has been here for quite a while, I find...

...not one, but TWO unopened copies of the first KC compilation CD set (volumes 1 and 2)!

They're $20 each - anyone want 'em?

First come, first served...

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KC and the Sunshine Band! Cool! :freak:

Just kidding...

Stephen Fortner

Principal, Fortner Media

Former Editor in Chief, Keyboard Magazine

Digital Piano Consultant, Piano Buyer Magazine

Industry affiliations: Antares, Arturia, Giles Communications, MS Media, Polyverse

I saw on TV a while ago where KC said he's attempting a "comeback"! Apparently with far more "back" than ever before!

Now, when he wants to "shake his booty", it can be hazardous to people in the first three rows!

Whitefang ;)

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

I recently saw KC and the Sunshine band...only KC and the percussionist were original members. Fun show, actually - two keyboardists, I can't remember their gear though. Two or three dancing girls came out every other number to dance with KC - the sounded good! Tight at least.

As if that wasn't enough, the show was opened by...The Village People! Hahaha - the just sang to pre-recorded tracks, I think all were original members except 2.

The funniest thing was that I went with my wife's grandparents! Hahahah! We were staying with them in Fla. so they bought tickets to the show that was playing at the Performing Arts Center, having no knowledge of who or what was playing. Oh, the look on their faces when they ripped the ass-flaps off of the dude's leather pants...I was on the floor!

Archived