Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

_SOME BODY HELP ME NOW!!!!!!

Dr Teeth

I have been selling my 01/Wfd without succes, i should show it tomorrow to a buyer, i was going to record a demo and... THE SEQUENCER IS NOT RECORDING DAMPER!!!, the damper pedal is perfectly in prog mode, combi mode, and WHEN I RECORD!, but during the playback ther is NO DAMPER AT ALL!!!!!! :eek::confused::freak:

How can i fix it?

Rebuilding My Self

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the risk of asking the obvious, did you accidently disable damper pedal on the MIDI filter page? There should be a page in the settings that enables you to enable or disable pedals, aftertouch, etc. That would cause the sequencer to not record the damper pedal movements, even though it works fine for live playing.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

Peace all,

Steve

><>

Steve

Thanks steve, i supossed some thing like that happened, but I did not touch any thing, and never had. WHERE IS THAT PAGE!? Global?, in the sequencer?,y do not use that function, that is why I dont know where it is! please...! y need inmediatly to set the damper filter disable! :wave:
Rebuilding My Self

I don't have an 01/W handy, but I believe it should be in the sequencer settings. It may be included by enabling "controllers', but I can't be sure. :confused:

How `bout it, folks? Any 01/W owners out there that can bail this gentleman out? :)

Peace all,

Steve

><>

Steve

LatinMusic: I don't know if this will help. I can't find my manuals for my O1W/Fd, but an old alexander book I have, indicates that the O1W midi control change numbers are defined as:

0 undefined

1 modulation

2 breath cont/filter mod

4 foot cont

5 portamento time

6 data entry

7 vol.

8 balance

9 undefined

10 pan position

11 expression cont.

12-15 undefined