Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Thanks fellas

Blues Disciple

Last night I played one of my original Christian songs (blues-based of course) at our Church Christmas gathering. Also jammed on "Merry Christmas Baby" with the "band" there. This was the first time I had done played and sang in front of that large a crowd since I can't remember when. It went okay. Bad seat and mic placement hindered my playing and singing some, but overall the people seemed to like it very much.

I just posted this as a way of telling all of you fellas a good, heartfelt thanks. After beginning visiting and posting on this board, I have come to once again see myself as a keyboard player and musician. I have started writing and playing again. "She who must be obeyed" has even opened the door for me to form that Christian Blues band and/or play solo testimonial type shows in the near future. I attribute this to my interaction here.

You are a great bunch of guys and this is a great board. Count yourselves responsible for having a part is resurrecting an old musician from temporary respite from music. Many thanks to all.

Best wishes for a happy holiday!

Blues Disciple

"With the help of God and true friends I've come to realize, I still have two strong legs and even wings to fly" Gregg Allman from "Ain't Wastin Time No More"

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived