Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Doctor is IN

Dave Bryce

Whassup!!!!!!!

Back from NYC...what an amazingly busy week. Sorry I didn't get a chance to post at all - contrary to pessimistic predictions, the show was friggin' packed. The ADAM booth was constantly full of people, and I didn't get a chance to breathe for four days straight. I actually had a great time....

I was really happy to have gotten a chance to meet TinderArts, Magpel, NYC Drew, DanSouth, Benjy King, and a host of other forum folk - it's always cool to be able to attach a face to the people who post here.

...and now, back to our regularly scheduled programming....

GO RAIDERS! ;)

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by kcbass:

...somebody, i think dansouth, posted a link with pictures on it. Yours was among them.

Casey

Yeah, but I didn't think the nude ones were in very good taste. By the way, was that a ribbon controller or were you just happy to be there?

steadyb

p.s. ...for as great as the Raiders are, and as terrible as the Seahawks are, they're only 2 games back. (the Cardinals??? - ouch!!!, and I mean that.)

[ 12-05-2001: Message edited by: steadyb ]

Welcome Back Dave ,

I am a die hard RAVENS fan . I sent my cover tune .

I look forward to seeing you again in Anneheim .

How was flying in and out of NEW YORK ? I know that the skyline flying into NEW YORK was awesome . No WTC's to view this time . Any effect you ? Dano

www.esnips.com/web/SongsfromDanO

Originally posted by steadyb:

Yeah, but I didn't think the nude ones were in very good taste. By the way, was that a ribbon controller or were you just happy to be there?

steadyb

p.s. ...for as great as the Raiders are, and as terrible as the Seahawks are, they're only 2 games back. (the Cardinals??? - ouch!!!, and I mean that.)

[ 12-05-2001: Message edited by: steadyb ]

My only vice was Monday Night Football, and I haven`t seen a Monday night game for about four years. My life is over. I can`t name not one football player. Casey

"Let It Be!"

Archived