Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Need help from Roland XP-60 or XP 80 users.

#1) I hate the fact that when i arrange a sequence I set up all the patches or sounds and the volume and the panning remains set as I set it up and saved it. now as for percussions, no, I have to reset it up everytime I load it. and it's annoying, example the conga drums, ride bells cymbals are set with specific cut off, resonance, volume, panning, the sound is even changed into a "BPF"..... and It does not stay the same as I save it when I load it up I have to reset up????

is there something that I don't know??? please help.

#2)

when I do a song I have a main sequence and but I need to have another sequenced arranged for intros, or when i "take it to the bridge".......

is there a way that I have one sequence or a "song" that i can load up once and everything from the intro, main songs, taking it to the bridge and all or I can't. cause usually I go to a studio where we use Emagic.....

or do I need a stand alone sequencer like an MC-80, can I slice and input like I can with emagic????

#3) I don't understand this "part" or "pattern" thing on the XP-60 sequencer.

is it like there are virtual tracks, like as if within 1 track I can have a piano, bass and guitar sound on one track????

I don't get this pattern song thing?

thanks for your help

thanks

Vlad

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived