Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Korg MS2000R

DeepD

I've been waiting nearly a month now for a Korg MS2000R which is back-ordered...anyone else in the same situation, and if so, how long have you been waiting?

Appreciate your replies...

Peace!

DeepD

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was in Woodwind & Brasswind in S.Bend IN last week and they had some. They do mail order. Pretty good prices. This isn't an adv. I was just passing thru the area. I got a catalog and the # is 888 348 5003. They are pretty cool. I want one. Good luck. http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/smile.gif

Check out the following sites. They're usually pretty good about having things in stock. Musiciansfriends.com and samash.com. I was just in Sam Ash in King of Prussia (PA) and they had one as well as the 49 key synth. That's where I bought mine (the 49-key version). There might even be a sam ash store near you. They've got them all over the place and they're huge stores. That's where I get a lot of my gear.

DeepD -

Korg has this weird thing that they have to "allocate" their merchandise at certain periods, usually once a month. I'm not exactly sure how this "works" because they seem to only deliver to all stores at the same time... Anyway, sometimes a smaller store may tell you "it's on order" but for a recent item like this, it's not the same thing as a special order - they have to wait until they're allocated for the store for the month until they get any. It's a real pain, both for the store and for the customer, and definitely favors the big companies. But I guess that's what you get when you're not just Korg but also Marshall and Vox.

-Steve

Thank you all for your responses. My back-order is at American Musical Supply...and I've ordered many, many times from them, and this is the first time it's happened to me. All local stores have been without this module for quite some time. If I don't hear anything by next weekend I'll probably head to Chicago and buy one...

Thanks again!

DeepD

Archived