Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

PC'S

EffExtaol.com

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are three main companies that do this, and each of them have web presence. There may be more, but I've found these three from ads in Keyboard and EMusician. I'm not that familiar with the UBB code so I hope the links turn out alright.

1. www.soundchaser.com Soundchaser is a dealer which also produces custom computers. The advantage of this is that they can bundle software and interface packages with the computer. The disadvantage is they may not use the best computer parts.

2. www.audiocomputing.com This site gives a lot of different options for computers, from computers designed for specific systems to computers for DJ applications. Their prices are a bit out of date, but so are all the sites...

3. www.wavedigital.com This is, IMO, the most reputable of the three. They have several systems each of which is available in multiple tiers, such as beginner, advanced, ludicrous. They are very knowledgeable and experienced. They've been advertising the longest in Keyboard, too, and have very cool rackmount cases.

Unfortunately, none of these sites really has current information on them, but if you memail them with your needs, they will respond quickly with suggestions and current prices.

I hope this helps... http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Archived