Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Logic Audio & Native Instruments B4

heliosufl.edu

Hi there. I just bought the B4 organ plugin and although it works fine in stand-alone mode, I haven't figured out how use it as a plugin in Logic Audio Gold 4.0 for Windows. The VST plugin folder which was created during the installation doesn't appear to have anything in it (although it does indicate 2 hidden files). I saw the necessary drivers being installed during setup, but when I go to look for the B4 plugin in Logic, it also doesn't appear to be there. I believe I installed everything properly, but obviously I'm missing something. Any assistance you may offer will be greatly appreciated. The B4 does sound incredible. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Chuck Michaelson

Gainesville, FL

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chuck,

Withing your Logic Audio directory you should have a folder called Vstplugins. When you install B4 this should be the directory where the "plugin" version of B4 is installed.

Once installed there may be one more step to complete. If you are using the AUTOLOAD feature in Logic to load your starting template, you may not have Audio Instruments in your instrument list. To fix this, create a backup of your AUTOLOAD file then delete the original. When you start Logic the next time, it will start with its default instruments and environments, including the Audio Instruments.

I hope this helps,

Mike Martin

Kurzrep@aol.com

Kurzweil Music Systems

-Mike Martin

Casio

Mike Martin Photography Instagram Facebook

The Big Picture Photography Forum on Music Player Network

The opinions I post here are my own and do not represent the company I work for.

Archived