Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Native Instruments B4 use with Logic

heliosufl.edu

Hi there. I'm attempting to use the B4 organ software with Logic Audio Gold 4.0 (PC)in conjunction with an M-Audio Delta 66 audio card. My audio settings in the B4 are: M-Audio Delta ASIO; the installed midiports in the B4 include MXP5 (my MOTU midi interface) and generator internal midiport; the installed outports include generator synthesizer and MXP out5. In Logic, my audio driver setting is MME Delta 66 (multi-stereo). The reason I'm using this driver in Logic instead of "M-Audio Delta ASIO" is that I kept getting that "hardware not available" message when Logic and the B4 were open. But, although I have no problem recording the B4 into Logic now (and it does sound great), I can't hear any of my previously recorded audio tracks; also, I keep getting the following message: "PC AV: Failed to prepare audio device for start". Will the HubisLoopback25 software included with the B4 provide a solution to this problem? If so, how? I've run out of ideas for changing settings in either program, so any help will be greatly appreciated. I know there is a solution to this problem. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chuck Michaelson

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived