Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

If i HAD Drums

Wewus432

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TheWewus:

I would learn how to play them and make you all look foolish.

I don't think so bub! Your topics give me gas! Stick to something you know how to do.

I hope this helps..........

Jazzman :cool:

I agree here if you dont know how to play drums you shouldn't brag but see im new here. Although

i do know from when me and my drummer used to pratice i realised that pictures in the house ,were not hung properly , another note... get a sound room for the fact when the nieghbors show up on the doorstep with bats because there walls are falling in while you pratice this could be a problem :wave::D

Hey George: Sorry about misspelling weasel. I was just playing with you the other night because I figure you are probably one of my MusicPlayer buddies using a different name, AND I was hyped up on crack. Am I wrong about the name? I don't think so. Anyway, go ahead and flame me some and you can up your post count replying to all the nasty things I'll say. Shit, I burnt my fingers. Are you a drummer, by the way?

This thread was part of my marathon posting test the other night. I started at the top of the list and left a post on every forum. I just said the first thing that popped into my mind, and that's why it sounds like a post from a disgruntled rap star. Kind of an experiment in randomness. Some of the other threads turned in to real topics but some of them were even worse than this one. So that's the story on the IF I Had Drums thread. Ow, burnt my fingers, AGAIN!

Originally posted by TheWewus:

Hey George: Sorry about misspelling weasel. I was just playing with you the other night because I figure you are probably one of my MusicPlayer buddies using a different name, AND I was hyped up on crack. Am I wrong about the name? I don't think so. Anyway, go ahead and flame me some and you can up your post count replying to all the nasty things I'll say. Shit, I burnt my fingers. Are you a drummer, by the way?

All in fun 'tween us, Wewus !

BTW check over on the geetar forum for the "online wedding thread".

My true identity must remain a secret.

Am I a drummer?

No, but I've played them on TV.

You, I'm sure, are a "crack" player!

;)

Archived